Welcome to my new website, www.hiddenhudson.com! Aside from purchasing this domain I also made the switch from Blogspot to WordPress for my blog interfacing. The intent, of course, is to better serve all my readers. I hope you enjoy the new theme and design. Please send me comments, questions, or suggestions!
Below is a brief list of posts that are currently in-the-works:
- Hudson Station (description, before-and-after pics)
- Fire of 1892 (description, before-and-after pics, change in city landscape)
- Kepner’s Tavern (once the Lockhart Saloon…where fire of 1892 started)
- Ellsworth Store
- Old Hudson Lamp Lighters
- Old White Schoolhouse
- Old Hudson Theatre
- Old Seminary
- Carnies in Hudson!
- Underground Railroad (Maps of routes, houses involved, basement remnants of tunnels, hidden chambers, etc…)
- WRA: Anthenaeum (old purposes – museum, old tower, 4th floor addition)
Also included in my recent revamp is a wonderfully written and intriguing blog courtesy of a very close and highly intelligent friend. Please find time to read The Cleveland Constitutional, a politically charged, thought-provoking work which discusses and analyzes key issues affecting Ohioans and Americans alike. Enjoy!